Thursday 14 July 2011

Built in Beds

Although I know I am blessed with the house we are renting, I can't help but dream of when we next own our own home as there are things you want to do that you just cannot do when the house isn't actually yours. Like knock a wall down. Like wallpaper. Like Build Beds!


via

via

via

pininterest via tumblr


via pininterest


via

I have an obsession with built in bunk type beds that I just can't shake! Just the idea of snuggling up in your own little knook while still have fun with your fellow little monkeys makes me want to be seven all over again.
The question is how many children would I have to produce to justify four bunks in one room?! I'm not sure but these last images of Sara's kids room from August Fields are my favourite. The steps and shelving and individual lights are killing me!  I can foreseen arguments on who gets top bunk though! xx

No comments: