Thursday 19 April 2012

Take Two - Library Wallpaper

I had a friend email me recently asking about library wallpaper.

via

She'd seen Andrew Martin's Library wallpaper and loved the quirky look for her new home but at £120 a roll it was way out of her price range.



I love the way it can add immediate character and mood to a space

 Brunschwig & Fils Bibliotheque wallpaper at the Tipsy Parson.


or cosy an area right up

abigail ahern


Luckily I have seen a few similar styles on my travels at much more affordable rates and this one is the Grand Bargain...


This is Decorpassion 'Bookshelf' and retails at £12.99 a roll! It's available from Lancaster Wallpaper and Paint. She is now indeed a Happy Camper. What do you think about this type of wallpaper? I think it's great for a Man Cave! X

No comments: